How did you meet your partner unexpectantly?

Hey all!

Today I went to the Love Stories Museum in Dubrovnik, it was really sweet.

There were many stories of how people met their partner. I really enjoyed those stories.

I was wondering if you had a story of how you met your partner?

Was it unexpected?

Did you know they were the one for you straight away?

I would love to hear. ❤️



Submitted May 10, 2019 at 07:15PM

Hey all!​Today I went to the Love Stories Museum in Dubrovnik, it was really sweet.​There were many stories of how people met their partner. I really enjoyed those stories.​I was wondering if you had a story of how you met your partner?​Was it unexpected?​Did you know they were the one for you straight away?​I would love to hear. ❤️

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.