Should I tell my SO that I love them.

I (19f) have been dating my SO (23m) for a little over 3 months and I've known him 8. It's my first relationship and things are going pretty well. I know it's early in the relationship but I want to tell him I love him.

I don't want to say that I'm in love him just that I love him. I tell my close friends that I love them all the time, but with my SO I've been hesitant because I don't want to scare him off or anything.

I just care about him a whole lot and for me, the best way to let him know is by telling him I love him.

I'm afraid he's going to take it way to seriously especially with the pressure that is built around the first "I love you."

Should I go ahead and do it, or should I wait it out longer?

TL;DR I've been dating my SO for 3 months and I want to tell him I love him



Submitted May 11, 2019 at 06:55AM

I (19f) have been dating my SO (23m) for a little over 3 months and I've known him 8. It's my first relationship and things are going pretty well. I know it's early in the relationship but I want to tell him I love him.I don't want to say that I'm in love him just that I love him. I tell my close friends that I love them all the time, but with my SO I've been hesitant because I don't want to scare him off or anything.I just care about him a whole lot and for me, the best way to let him know is by telling him I love him.I'm afraid he's going to take it way to seriously especially with the pressure that is built around the first "I love you."Should I go ahead and do it, or should I wait it out longer?TL;DR I've been dating my SO for 3 months and I want to tell him I love him

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.