Why do some men only care about looks?

I'm not saying all men are, i've seen lots of women who are shallow too.

I know someone who only cares about looks and to top it off, he's not even the best looking person (conventionally). He said "a girl seems interesting if she has other things to do". That irks me because he doesn't have other things to do as well and thinks girls like these are boring. He is a huge hypocrite.

He said that i'm not his type, but the other day he said i was good looking. His type is "unachievable" and that he only wants to go for women who don't want anything to do with him. He wants to be with a hot girl to make other guys envy him.

He said " were just two different people. i'm really shallow at the moment and you're not. i cant change unless i experience it"

Honestly do not know what is wrong with him.. are there other guys like this?



Submitted May 29, 2019 at 06:01AM

I'm not saying all men are, i've seen lots of women who are shallow too.​I know someone who only cares about looks and to top it off, he's not even the best looking person (conventionally). He said "a girl seems interesting if she has other things to do". That irks me because he doesn't have other things to do as well and thinks girls like these are boring. He is a huge hypocrite.​He said that i'm not his type, but the other day he said i was good looking. His type is "unachievable" and that he only wants to go for women who don't want anything to do with him. He wants to be with a hot girl to make other guys envy him.​He said " were just two different people. i'm really shallow at the moment and you're not. i cant change unless i experience it"​Honestly do not know what is wrong with him.. are there other guys like this?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.