Looking for a new moderator! ❤️

Hi everyone!

Hope you’re all doing well :)

We are looking for some new moderators to join our team at r/love!

I’m doing most of the moderating myself at the moment and as i’m from the U.K I think it would be great if someone from the other side of the world could help us out (U.S, Australia, NZ, India or any country with a reasonable time difference). I find myself waking up to a lot of unmoderated posts so it would be great if someone could help out while I get my sleep :)

So if you’re interested please send us a direct message :)

Thanks in advance and much love to you all

xxx



Submitted May 28, 2019 at 06:11PM

Hi everyone!Hope you’re all doing well :)We are looking for some new moderators to join our team at r/love!I’m doing most of the moderating myself at the moment and as i’m from the U.K I think it would be great if someone from the other side of the world could help us out (U.S, Australia, NZ, India or any country with a reasonable time difference). I find myself waking up to a lot of unmoderated posts so it would be great if someone could help out while I get my sleep :)So if you’re interested please send us a direct message :)Thanks in advance and much love to you allxxx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.