Husband thinks I spoil my son

He went on a 45 minute rant about me making lunches for my son, 9yo, and for dropping him off to school when he could walk 10 minutes, and for not making him clean his room everyday. Letting him have input on what I make for dinner and snacks to buy....etc

I don’t know if he’s spoiled but it’s not like I’m going out of my way to do anything. I work from home about 10 hours a week, barely have to leave, I have spare time so I do small things for EVERYONE lol

I ask what he wants because DH works shifts that make it so he’s not always home and I don’t have specific desires for food so I figure, why not make something that one of us can enjoy.

The cleaning...my son doesn’t have much in his room. He doesn’t need a damn roomcheck like he’s in barracks. There’s no food, no grossness so idc

Keep in mind DH doesn’t make his lunches either, so he’s being a hypocrite. I also drop everything I’m doing if he wants me to stop by the store while he is working and get him a special request. Sometimes I take an order for him and his partner (DH is a cop) and I bring them shit they want. So idk why he’s being an ass



Submitted May 28, 2019 at 10:21PM

He went on a 45 minute rant about me making lunches for my son, 9yo, and for dropping him off to school when he could walk 10 minutes, and for not making him clean his room everyday. Letting him have input on what I make for dinner and snacks to buy....etcI don’t know if he’s spoiled but it’s not like I’m going out of my way to do anything. I work from home about 10 hours a week, barely have to leave, I have spare time so I do small things for EVERYONE lolI ask what he wants because DH works shifts that make it so he’s not always home and I don’t have specific desires for food so I figure, why not make something that one of us can enjoy.The cleaning...my son doesn’t have much in his room. He doesn’t need a damn roomcheck like he’s in barracks. There’s no food, no grossness so idcKeep in mind DH doesn’t make his lunches either, so he’s being a hypocrite. I also drop everything I’m doing if he wants me to stop by the store while he is working and get him a special request. Sometimes I take an order for him and his partner (DH is a cop) and I bring them shit they want. So idk why he’s being an ass

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.