Lol What?

So basically at work today i was at lunch sitting with a group of people.

We are talking about Android phones and this girl who's mildly annoying straight up says "I wont date a guy who has an android, legit straight up i wont even text him". I was like lol whatever just shows your ignorant.

I normally keep my mouth shut, so i stayed quiet. She then goes on a tangent about how shes the prettiest girl at work, and that anyone who gets the opportunity to date her is lucky she allowed. Everyone is getting visibly annoyed at this point.

I told her in front of everyone "You're a solid 5 at the most, and thats being generous. Take your ignorance and massive ego somewhere else." Everyone laughed and agreed, but the girl i like was sitting at the table and she told me before she likes how i get along with everyone. She also laughed when i made the comment, but i hope i didnt ruin anything.

Any insight?



Submitted May 29, 2019 at 04:49AM

So basically at work today i was at lunch sitting with a group of people.We are talking about Android phones and this girl who's mildly annoying straight up says "I wont date a guy who has an android, legit straight up i wont even text him". I was like lol whatever just shows your ignorant.I normally keep my mouth shut, so i stayed quiet. She then goes on a tangent about how shes the prettiest girl at work, and that anyone who gets the opportunity to date her is lucky she allowed. Everyone is getting visibly annoyed at this point.I told her in front of everyone "You're a solid 5 at the most, and thats being generous. Take your ignorance and massive ego somewhere else." Everyone laughed and agreed, but the girl i like was sitting at the table and she told me before she likes how i get along with everyone. She also laughed when i made the comment, but i hope i didnt ruin anything.Any insight?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.