Ladies - Is it red flag if a guy has no (or even never had) any female friends?

Hi all,

Just wondering what your personal opinion is of a dating guy who doesn't have any female friends or even has never any female friends ever?

I'm sort of in this situation, I have some female acquaintances and coworkers I get on with, occasionally hang out with, but no real close female friends.

I was speaking to a male friend yesterday, who has never had a female friend in his life, all his friends have always been male. I didn't discuss his relationship history but I'm not sure he's ever had a serious girlfriend either.

If you were dating a guy is it important for him to have some female friends within his social circle, or some history of having female friends in the past?



Submitted May 28, 2019 at 11:35PM

Hi all,Just wondering what your personal opinion is of a dating guy who doesn't have any female friends or even has never any female friends ever?I'm sort of in this situation, I have some female acquaintances and coworkers I get on with, occasionally hang out with, but no real close female friends.I was speaking to a male friend yesterday, who has never had a female friend in his life, all his friends have always been male. I didn't discuss his relationship history but I'm not sure he's ever had a serious girlfriend either.If you were dating a guy is it important for him to have some female friends within his social circle, or some history of having female friends in the past?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.