How to act on a date where sex is implied/expected?

I’m mostly shy and introverted. I don’t date very much to begin with. I dated a guy from Bumble for a few months and that didn’t turn out well. I’m not really interested in anything serious anymore but I want sex and just casual fun.

On bumble I wrote ‘not looking for a bf’ on my bio. I matched with this guy and we’re both open to hooking up.

I have a date with him tomorrow, dinner then his place probably. I know I shouldn’t feel nervous but I’ve never gone a date before where we both know its just a hook up and nothing serious will come of it.



Submitted May 29, 2019 at 05:39AM

I’m mostly shy and introverted. I don’t date very much to begin with. I dated a guy from Bumble for a few months and that didn’t turn out well. I’m not really interested in anything serious anymore but I want sex and just casual fun.On bumble I wrote ‘not looking for a bf’ on my bio. I matched with this guy and we’re both open to hooking up.I have a date with him tomorrow, dinner then his place probably. I know I shouldn’t feel nervous but I’ve never gone a date before where we both know its just a hook up and nothing serious will come of it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.