33F and Ive never dated, but trying to start. Some advice please.

I need some over 30 advice. I feel my siltation is more normal in 20s, but at 33 it probably isn't.

Should I tell people Im talking with on apps that I am pretty much 100 percent inexperienced. It feels so awkward to say.

Also, would starting with something casual with an app guy that is way out of my league be a bad idea? He is in no way interested in anything serious, and being clear about it. I don't want to develop feeling for him, and being as this would be my first anything I fear I might. Although he isn't the type of guy Id see myself ever in a relationship with, so maybe not.

I guess I dont know how to start, and having this set expiry date makes me less nervous. Ive always been nervous I will end up in a bad relationship because Im bad at getting out of things that aren't working out.



Submitted May 29, 2019 at 06:00AM

I need some over 30 advice. I feel my siltation is more normal in 20s, but at 33 it probably isn't.Should I tell people Im talking with on apps that I am pretty much 100 percent inexperienced. It feels so awkward to say.Also, would starting with something casual with an app guy that is way out of my league be a bad idea? He is in no way interested in anything serious, and being clear about it. I don't want to develop feeling for him, and being as this would be my first anything I fear I might. Although he isn't the type of guy Id see myself ever in a relationship with, so maybe not.I guess I dont know how to start, and having this set expiry date makes me less nervous. Ive always been nervous I will end up in a bad relationship because Im bad at getting out of things that aren't working out.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.