Pregnant and Single- what's the deal?

Without: "So? How does that affect you? They're free to do what they want" and all other forms of the above, I'm here to ask/discuss:

I see a lot of tinder/bumble profiles set up where the person is pregnant and is then looking for their "person who has their shit together," presumably after getting knocked up by someone who didn't. Examples provided here:

I'm here to ask why that happens so often- why things are put and done in that order? Why not just pick the guy who has their shit together in the first place? Why is "finding Prince Charming-" put later?

Exceptions to the rule (e.g., "he was a manipulator/great guy but then he died/") are rare, or else they wouldn't be exceptions, they'd be the rule.

So, asking: What's the real reason for this? What's the motivation for the sudden switch in priorities?

There's too many women on these sites with the same story to chalk it up to a one-off thing. I've got dozens more of these if you're curious.



Submitted May 29, 2019 at 03:20AM

Without: "So? How does that affect you? They're free to do what they want" and all other forms of the above, I'm here to ask/discuss:I see a lot of tinder/bumble profiles set up where the person is pregnant and is then looking for their "person who has their shit together," presumably after getting knocked up by someone who didn't. Examples provided here:I'm here to ask why that happens so often- why things are put and done in that order? Why not just pick the guy who has their shit together in the first place? Why is "finding Prince Charming-" put later?Exceptions to the rule (e.g., "he was a manipulator/great guy but then he died/") are rare, or else they wouldn't be exceptions, they'd be the rule.So, asking: What's the real reason for this? What's the motivation for the sudden switch in priorities?There's too many women on these sites with the same story to chalk it up to a one-off thing. I've got dozens more of these if you're curious.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.