Did I miss my shot?

I (19M) had the right chance to talk to a girl (19F) after class but I totally fell silent. I’m in my first year of college and have never had any experience.

The class only meets once every week and there’s only one week of school left (next week), and I’ve had a crush on her for the whole quarter.

The class is always busy and there’s never any chance to really talk to people but for some reason this week was very casual and we were right next to each other the whole time, and made eye contact and everything.

She even left her friend after class and followed me out but I just DIDN’T SAY ANYTHING. And I walked in the other direction to my next class. It was like a LONG, painfully long walk out too. Not just some quick out the door.

We’re the only shy kids in class and I feel like it was a perfect opportunity. I did meet her the first class but it was only a forced ice-breaker and I could’ve reintroduced myself or something.

I don’t know if I blew it now and should get over her (if she now thinks I’m not interested) (she, and everyone in class, knows I’m shy) or should I try to talk to her next week.

Thank you for any advice



Submitted May 29, 2019 at 05:11AM

I (19M) had the right chance to talk to a girl (19F) after class but I totally fell silent. I’m in my first year of college and have never had any experience.The class only meets once every week and there’s only one week of school left (next week), and I’ve had a crush on her for the whole quarter.The class is always busy and there’s never any chance to really talk to people but for some reason this week was very casual and we were right next to each other the whole time, and made eye contact and everything.She even left her friend after class and followed me out but I just DIDN’T SAY ANYTHING. And I walked in the other direction to my next class. It was like a LONG, painfully long walk out too. Not just some quick out the door.We’re the only shy kids in class and I feel like it was a perfect opportunity. I did meet her the first class but it was only a forced ice-breaker and I could’ve reintroduced myself or something.I don’t know if I blew it now and should get over her (if she now thinks I’m not interested) (she, and everyone in class, knows I’m shy) or should I try to talk to her next week.Thank you for any advice

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.