My wife wants to travel with her girlfriends

I’ve been married to my wife for almost 2 years. We traveled to a few countries in Asia. But we haven’t traveled ever since she came to Canada last year.

Now she wants to travel with her girlfriends to Europe for 2 weeks. Is this ridiculous? My wife will not allow me to go with her, she told me she will go to Europe and this is really pissing me off. What the hell



Submitted May 29, 2019 at 04:24AM

I’ve been married to my wife for almost 2 years. We traveled to a few countries in Asia. But we haven’t traveled ever since she came to Canada last year.Now she wants to travel with her girlfriends to Europe for 2 weeks. Is this ridiculous? My wife will not allow me to go with her, she told me she will go to Europe and this is really pissing me off. What the hell

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.