Friend's BF on Tinder?

Hi all,

Not sure if this is the right place to post this but my friend and her bf have been together over a year. I recently purchased tinder plus (or gold or whatever) and it allows you to see who swiped right on you. He popped up. I get that dating apps often recycle old profiles that haven't been active in a long time - but not sure if that's the case with tinder gold/plus. My understanding is that it updates as soon as someone has swiped on you (but I may be totally wrong!).

My impulse is to ignore it completely. But...wanted to get your thoughts? She's my neighbor AND friend. We hang out somewhat frequently and sometimes her BF is around too - always seems nice?

Should I let it go? Should I say something? Should I chalk it up to tinder messing with me and maybe he swiped right long long ago and it is just popping up now?

Argh. Thank you.



Submitted May 29, 2019 at 04:33AM

Hi all,​Not sure if this is the right place to post this but my friend and her bf have been together over a year. I recently purchased tinder plus (or gold or whatever) and it allows you to see who swiped right on you. He popped up. I get that dating apps often recycle old profiles that haven't been active in a long time - but not sure if that's the case with tinder gold/plus. My understanding is that it updates as soon as someone has swiped on you (but I may be totally wrong!).My impulse is to ignore it completely. But...wanted to get your thoughts? She's my neighbor AND friend. We hang out somewhat frequently and sometimes her BF is around too - always seems nice?Should I let it go? Should I say something? Should I chalk it up to tinder messing with me and maybe he swiped right long long ago and it is just popping up now?Argh. Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.