What does love mean to you

Hi Everyone,

I am looking to create a blog focused on sharing user stories on what love means to them. This does not mean solely romantic love but can be platonic as well as love for an activity. Really it's about how people interpret the meaning of the word love. I was hoping to gather stories with 3 elements:

  1. What does love mean to you?
  2. A time you experienced what you perceived to be loved
  3. A photo representation of what you feel love is (optional)

Of course, when the blog gets up and running I will share the link here :)

P.S. please keep the content appropriate



Submitted May 25, 2019 at 01:20AM

Hi Everyone,​I am looking to create a blog focused on sharing user stories on what love means to them. This does not mean solely romantic love but can be platonic as well as love for an activity. Really it's about how people interpret the meaning of the word love. I was hoping to gather stories with 3 elements:What does love mean to you?A time you experienced what you perceived to be lovedA photo representation of what you feel love is (optional)Of course, when the blog gets up and running I will share the link here :)P.S. please keep the content appropriate

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.