How can you feel/know if someone truly loves you?

I'm curious; what's the most obvious sign someone really loves you? I focus my question here on romantic love, but also the love between friends, family, classmates, co-workers etc. (* When talking about romantic love, I mean both singles and those in a relationship.)

I know that every love is different, every person is different, everyone loves differently and also shows it in a different way, but do you think that there is something in common to every love experience? Is it more important to notice someone's behaviour or words to know if they truly love us, care for us, really respect us?

Also, have you noticed how you feel, think or behave towards a person when you truly love them? Do people generally feel the need to show love somehow indirectly, and how are you doing it?



Submitted May 24, 2019 at 09:02PM

I'm curious; what's the most obvious sign someone really loves you? I focus my question here on romantic love, but also the love between friends, family, classmates, co-workers etc. (* When talking about romantic love, I mean both singles and those in a relationship.)I know that every love is different, every person is different, everyone loves differently and also shows it in a different way, but do you think that there is something in common to every love experience? Is it more important to notice someone's behaviour or words to know if they truly love us, care for us, really respect us?Also, have you noticed how you feel, think or behave towards a person when you truly love them? Do people generally feel the need to show love somehow indirectly, and how are you doing it?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.