/u/AprilStorms on I've just never understood all the celeb thirst tweets and stuff

I went along with it as a baby ace because there was absolutely no chance I could be pressured into actually DOING anything with them.

I feel like a lot of people, esp young people, of various ages do it as a safe way to explore sexuality. What they do and don't like, that sort of thing, without Expectations. It does still get a little...eeeh for me. RPF still squicks me. But I get why people do it.





May 25, 2019 at 05:01AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.