I burnt myself for someone

Is it too crazy that I powered through sticking 4 burning matches into my skin and suffering the pain for minutes to prove I love someone?

The thing is they think I dont love them. Id kill for them. I dont know how to prove it. Help.



Submitted May 25, 2019 at 06:29AM

Is it too crazy that I powered through sticking 4 burning matches into my skin and suffering the pain for minutes to prove I love someone?The thing is they think I dont love them. Id kill for them. I dont know how to prove it. Help.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.