Profile Feedback

I'd like some opinions on my pictures and my profile itself. In-person I feel I do well, but just don't generate the interest I hope for online.

My pictures are not good. I'm curious if any of them can be salvaged, and what sort of pictures I might add instead. These are in no particular order.

Pic 1 Pic 2 Pic 3 Pic 4 Pic 5 Pic 6 Pic 7

On the profile side I want to know how it comes across to others, and any changes they would suggest.

6'0", Austin native, INTJ

I'm a persistent optimist who is very chill on the outside and intensely passionate on the inside. I believe in continuous effort for improvement, music makes everything better, spontaneous planning, and showing over saying.

Let's talk, have coffee or a drink, and go from there with good food, dancing (Latin or country), and activities like pool, bowling, shows, etc.

I keep in shape by not eating terrible, lifting, and swimming. Reading and gaming in my spare time.



Submitted May 24, 2019 at 02:47PM

I'd like some opinions on my pictures and my profile itself. In-person I feel I do well, but just don't generate the interest I hope for online.My pictures are not good. I'm curious if any of them can be salvaged, and what sort of pictures I might add instead. These are in no particular order.Pic 1 Pic 2 Pic 3 Pic 4 Pic 5 Pic 6 Pic 7On the profile side I want to know how it comes across to others, and any changes they would suggest.6'0", Austin native, INTJI'm a persistent optimist who is very chill on the outside and intensely passionate on the inside. I believe in continuous effort for improvement, music makes everything better, spontaneous planning, and showing over saying.Let's talk, have coffee or a drink, and go from there with good food, dancing (Latin or country), and activities like pool, bowling, shows, etc.I keep in shape by not eating terrible, lifting, and swimming. Reading and gaming in my spare time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.