Help finding more compatible guys?

I (35F) am very burnt out from the dating app game. My friend suggested this sub and he's letting me use his account to ask this question, mostly in regards to my dating profile.

I have been dating for over a year since ending a 12 year relationship/marriage. My profile has gone through many changes... but i still dont feel it's accurate enough.

I just want to be accurate. Not only about myself but about my needs too. I need time, attention, trust, emotional intelligence and avaliblity.

I want a guy who cares about me. Who will make time for me. Be there when i am broken. You think those three things are not compatible with poly? (My friend says I should mention this?)


MY PROFILE:

Vegas Local. Seeking Relationship...

Not looking for fwbs, or hook ups. But I am a unicorn. 🦄

Cooking is a passion of mine. I used food and yoga to lose 120 pounds. Love pool, mtg, Downtown, drinks after midnight and people watching.

I smoke weed everyday. I know my love language. Bonus points if your A.C.E. score is lower then mine.

I know what I want, and I like to message first 😁

Your beard is damn hot btw. I know you have good stories


How can i make this more real? How can I make this more geared toward what I'm looking for?



Submitted May 24, 2019 at 05:07PM

I (35F) am very burnt out from the dating app game. My friend suggested this sub and he's letting me use his account to ask this question, mostly in regards to my dating profile.I have been dating for over a year since ending a 12 year relationship/marriage. My profile has gone through many changes... but i still dont feel it's accurate enough.I just want to be accurate. Not only about myself but about my needs too. I need time, attention, trust, emotional intelligence and avaliblity.I want a guy who cares about me. Who will make time for me. Be there when i am broken. You think those three things are not compatible with poly? (My friend says I should mention this?)MY PROFILE:Vegas Local. Seeking Relationship...Not looking for fwbs, or hook ups. But I am a unicorn. 🦄Cooking is a passion of mine. I used food and yoga to lose 120 pounds. Love pool, mtg, Downtown, drinks after midnight and people watching.I smoke weed everyday. I know my love language. Bonus points if your A.C.E. score is lower then mine.I know what I want, and I like to message first 😁Your beard is damn hot btw. I know you have good storiesHow can i make this more real? How can I make this more geared toward what I'm looking for?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.