"Not right now..."

Have you ever had a crush you confessed to or an ex that broke up with you say 'not right now... let's be friends.'

Did you two ever come back together later on?

backstory...

my ex that broke up with me left me hanging by saying we shouldn't be together 'right now' as well as a past crush i confessed to saying that 'i'm not interested right now'. I know this is a strategy to leave me hanging but has anyone had the experience of rekindling interest later down the line?



Submitted May 24, 2019 at 04:19AM

Have you ever had a crush you confessed to or an ex that broke up with you say 'not right now... let's be friends.'Did you two ever come back together later on?backstory...my ex that broke up with me left me hanging by saying we shouldn't be together 'right now' as well as a past crush i confessed to saying that 'i'm not interested right now'. I know this is a strategy to leave me hanging but has anyone had the experience of rekindling interest later down the line?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.