/u/oliver19232 on Well... I don't feel so welcomed

Just commented and tried to give a more intellectual response after calling the poster bullshit too. Lets see...

I recently discovered I was demisexual (after stumbling across the word)... and this is the stuff that would make me slightly (or very) worried if I was to 'come out' demisexual to people I know. And it will be hard enough just trying to explain that it has nothing to do with gender preference first, never mind how it's definition differs to 'normal' sexual people as well.

After believing I was a normal straight male, It's was as much as a surprise to me to entirely identifying myself to a new word I'd never herd of, part of grey-a spectrum.... And, more to the point, to a new group of people, that share the same experiences as me, whom I never new existed.





May 09, 2019 at 06:14AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.