Third date was nice...

I (33F) went out on a beach walk yesterday after work on my third date with a man (44M) I met last Thursday.

Being that we’re essentially still strangers we have spent a lot of time together just chatting while staring at the ocean. Then we walked to his house and hung out/made out, and went to watch the sunset on the river and watched a small pod of dolphins, which was the perfect end to the night. He walked me back to my car and I gave him flowers (it’s teacher appreciation week and I have something like 12 bouquets). He texted me last night to let me know that I make him feel good, which was sweet.

He talks a lot in a future tense like, “When you meet my best friend/mom/dad...” but he also prefaces some things with “If we fall in love...”it is my nature to overanalyze things and I’m trying to just not and to go with the flow with this guy and get to know him.

We see each other again for another beach walk session on Thursday and I’m excited. I might update later.

Happy Wednesday!



Submitted May 08, 2019 at 10:45AM

I (33F) went out on a beach walk yesterday after work on my third date with a man (44M) I met last Thursday.Being that we’re essentially still strangers we have spent a lot of time together just chatting while staring at the ocean. Then we walked to his house and hung out/made out, and went to watch the sunset on the river and watched a small pod of dolphins, which was the perfect end to the night. He walked me back to my car and I gave him flowers (it’s teacher appreciation week and I have something like 12 bouquets). He texted me last night to let me know that I make him feel good, which was sweet.He talks a lot in a future tense like, “When you meet my best friend/mom/dad...” but he also prefaces some things with “If we fall in love...”it is my nature to overanalyze things and I’m trying to just not and to go with the flow with this guy and get to know him.We see each other again for another beach walk session on Thursday and I’m excited. I might update later.Happy Wednesday!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.