Different sexual past of the spouse- how did you handle it?

Hi, I was wondering if some of you could share as to how you dealt with the fact that you or your spouse had a higher number of sexual partners than the other and how you came to find out and whether it had affected your relationship.

Also, any cases of you or the spouse being virgin at the time of marriage would be interesting. Thanks.



Submitted May 08, 2019 at 08:58PM

Hi, I was wondering if some of you could share as to how you dealt with the fact that you or your spouse had a higher number of sexual partners than the other and how you came to find out and whether it had affected your relationship.Also, any cases of you or the spouse being virgin at the time of marriage would be interesting. Thanks.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.