Curious

I’m curious what you guys of reddit think please.

I had long curly hair and I decided to cut it short and a friend of mine is like guys love long hair on a woman and preceded to type in sexy woman in google images and she was like see all these women have long hair!!

What do guys really like?? I love my shorter hair at the moment.



Submitted May 09, 2019 at 06:26AM

I’m curious what you guys of reddit think please.I had long curly hair and I decided to cut it short and a friend of mine is like guys love long hair on a woman and preceded to type in sexy woman in google images and she was like see all these women have long hair!!What do guys really like?? I love my shorter hair at the moment.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.