How/where can I meet a busy, Type A, career-obsessed woman in her 30s?

I've realized I'm probably most compatible with a Type A, career-obsessed, maybe slightly anxious and stressed out kind of woman. Bonus points if she's a little uptight.

Why?

I'm attracted to detail oriented people, and I'm trying to find a nice balance between relationship time and alone time. I'm extremely reclusive, mostly interested in my writing projects. I'm basically a human cat. It would be wonderful to be left alone most of the time, but to see my partner sometimes.

Where can I find a woman like this?



Submitted May 09, 2019 at 06:12AM

I've realized I'm probably most compatible with a Type A, career-obsessed, maybe slightly anxious and stressed out kind of woman. Bonus points if she's a little uptight.Why?I'm attracted to detail oriented people, and I'm trying to find a nice balance between relationship time and alone time. I'm extremely reclusive, mostly interested in my writing projects. I'm basically a human cat. It would be wonderful to be left alone most of the time, but to see my partner sometimes.Where can I find a woman like this?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.