Im[38m] caught up over a [33f] we only dated a few months...

We had a quick relationship. She has kids is going through a divorce. But we connected quick. I love you was send in less than a month. Plans about our future together we talked about. Having a baby buying a house etc.

Well we/she broke it off due to shit I had done.

She won't return calls or text. I've deleted her from my contacts.

I think of her every day. Certain things I see on a daily make me tear up... she said she wanted to have my baby. So everytime I see a baby I tear up.

I've dedicated my next few months of not caring about anyone only to myself.

I know I'll never see her again. But I miss the fuck out of her. I have dreams of is meeting again .

Am I delusional for thinking this?



Submitted May 09, 2019 at 01:51AM

We had a quick relationship. She has kids is going through a divorce. But we connected quick. I love you was send in less than a month. Plans about our future together we talked about. Having a baby buying a house etc.Well we/she broke it off due to shit I had done.She won't return calls or text. I've deleted her from my contacts.I think of her every day. Certain things I see on a daily make me tear up... she said she wanted to have my baby. So everytime I see a baby I tear up.I've dedicated my next few months of not caring about anyone only to myself.I know I'll never see her again. But I miss the fuck out of her. I have dreams of is meeting again .Am I delusional for thinking this?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.