/u/ariiw on When Did you Finally Realise that you Were An Ace? - From a Newfound Ace

I was 13 which is still in possible late-bloomer phase (not really anymore, I'm 16) but the way I figured I could always change labels later. but I haven't!

As I'm writing this I'm not actually sure if any of my family knows. I'm kinda low-key about it and they all certainly know I'm queer but I don't know that any of them specifically know about ace. I'm not really sure tbh, nor do I care. If they did know, I'm sure they would be chill





May 09, 2019 at 04:12AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.