What's the one thing you've dreamed of doing with a partner but haven't been able to due to not having one?

Mine was to take a partner on a trip to Rome which was one of my first trips abroad and made a promise to myself that I would take someone I cared for next time which was almost 12 years ago at 31 still hasn't happened.

What's yours?

*Yes there are dreams you can achieve yourself but this is specific to one's which require having a partner with you just needed to add that.



Submitted April 26, 2019 at 10:40PM

Mine was to take a partner on a trip to Rome which was one of my first trips abroad and made a promise to myself that I would take someone I cared for next time which was almost 12 years ago at 31 still hasn't happened.What's yours?*Yes there are dreams you can achieve yourself but this is specific to one's which require having a partner with you just needed to add that.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.