Do I tell a very recently married bride (26F) that her husband (29M) sent my friend (28F) a dick pic?

The newly weds are in my extended social group, myself and my partner used to be closer with them but had a falling out earlier this year and we were uninvited from their engagement party and not invited to the wedding.There's no animosity and we can be around them at social events with no issue.

We were all together with a larger group recently and myself and my partner brought a good friend of ours to this event. At the end of the night the husband started messaging our friend which eventually led to him sending her a dick pic, his tattoos are visible so we've confirmed it's legitimate.

I don't particularly want to get involved but I feel like I have a moral obligation to let the bride know. Aside from the moral dilemma I don't think she will believe me because of the falling out.

Do I have a moral obligation? And how do I tell her?

TL;DR Very recently married husband sent a dick pic to my friend, even with evidence I don't think the bride will believe me. Do I have a moral obligation to tell her? How do I do it?



Submitted April 27, 2019 at 05:13AM

The newly weds are in my extended social group, myself and my partner used to be closer with them but had a falling out earlier this year and we were uninvited from their engagement party and not invited to the wedding.There's no animosity and we can be around them at social events with no issue.We were all together with a larger group recently and myself and my partner brought a good friend of ours to this event. At the end of the night the husband started messaging our friend which eventually led to him sending her a dick pic, his tattoos are visible so we've confirmed it's legitimate.I don't particularly want to get involved but I feel like I have a moral obligation to let the bride know. Aside from the moral dilemma I don't think she will believe me because of the falling out.Do I have a moral obligation? And how do I tell her?TL;DR Very recently married husband sent a dick pic to my friend, even with evidence I don't think the bride will believe me. Do I have a moral obligation to tell her? How do I do it?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.