Soooo....I'm going to Romania to see the guy I met off tinder 5 weeks ago...I enjoy that 'Romania' combines both 'romance' and 'mania' because it could go either way or be a perfect blend of both... wish me luck!

Just wanted to share this with you all... the title makes it sound like we've not met yet...don't worry, we have :)

We matched on Tinder and just clicked. Talked for a while before we met up IRL, 5 weeks ago, and hit it off and have hung out most days since then. Coincidentally he lives a couple of roads away from me so it's been really easy to meet up and we really enjoy each others company. We've met each other's friends and everyone's been so positive about us so far.

He had to go back to Romania for a week and asked me if I wanted to come too. This was music to my years as I broke up with my ex of 5 years partly because he never wanted to go away. Travelling the world is a priority of mine and I'm always up for a random trip away and seeing new countries and I loved that he felt okay to ask me to come with him so soon.

I have had about a week of battling with my feelings about whether this is all totally mental or not but every person I have asked for their opinion about this has been positive and says that I should go. Even my Mum, weirdly enough, and she absolutely loves a reason to worry about me.

It's his birthday today so we had a video call and I told him that I'd book my tickets today so I'm flying off on Sunday and back on Thursday!

If this is the last post from this account then you'll know this was all a very horrible mistake and I'm dead somewhere in Transylvania (lol nervous laugh)...

But I have a really good feeling about him and it's been really fun to follow up on this good feeling each day since we met and let it grow. Anyway, I'm a big girl so if it doesn't work out then whatever, I've travelled to foreign countries, much more dangerous than Romania, before and can make my way home to the UK.

edited to clarify my wording and take out a bit that wasn't relevant



Submitted April 26, 2019 at 05:00PM

Just wanted to share this with you all... the title makes it sound like we've not met yet...don't worry, we have :)We matched on Tinder and just clicked. Talked for a while before we met up IRL, 5 weeks ago, and hit it off and have hung out most days since then. Coincidentally he lives a couple of roads away from me so it's been really easy to meet up and we really enjoy each others company. We've met each other's friends and everyone's been so positive about us so far.He had to go back to Romania for a week and asked me if I wanted to come too. This was music to my years as I broke up with my ex of 5 years partly because he never wanted to go away. Travelling the world is a priority of mine and I'm always up for a random trip away and seeing new countries and I loved that he felt okay to ask me to come with him so soon.I have had about a week of battling with my feelings about whether this is all totally mental or not but every person I have asked for their opinion about this has been positive and says that I should go. Even my Mum, weirdly enough, and she absolutely loves a reason to worry about me.It's his birthday today so we had a video call and I told him that I'd book my tickets today so I'm flying off on Sunday and back on Thursday!If this is the last post from this account then you'll know this was all a very horrible mistake and I'm dead somewhere in Transylvania (lol nervous laugh)...But I have a really good feeling about him and it's been really fun to follow up on this good feeling each day since we met and let it grow. Anyway, I'm a big girl so if it doesn't work out then whatever, I've travelled to foreign countries, much more dangerous than Romania, before and can make my way home to the UK.​edited to clarify my wording and take out a bit that wasn't relevant

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.