Important conversations before moving in together

Hey folks!

​

As the title states, I'd love to hear what you think necessary and important conversations should happen prior to moving in together. I've been with my SO for a little over a year, and things are great. I am currently looking for a new place, and he suggested that I move in with him for the summer to "test the waters" as he said.

​

Last night we discussed instances where we lived with another romantic parter, and why those situations failed- this was a very deep conversation for both of us, and very valuable. We've had the "Will you be comfortable living with my cat" kind of discussions, but I would like more insight into what other questions and conversations we should have before we make a decision.

​

Thanks!



Submitted April 27, 2019 at 12:36AM

Hey folks!​As the title states, I'd love to hear what you think necessary and important conversations should happen prior to moving in together. I've been with my SO for a little over a year, and things are great. I am currently looking for a new place, and he suggested that I move in with him for the summer to "test the waters" as he said.​Last night we discussed instances where we lived with another romantic parter, and why those situations failed- this was a very deep conversation for both of us, and very valuable. We've had the "Will you be comfortable living with my cat" kind of discussions, but I would like more insight into what other questions and conversations we should have before we make a decision.​Thanks!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.