Important conversations before moving in together

Hey folks!

As the title states, I'd love to hear what you think necessary and important conversations should happen prior to moving in together. I've been with my SO for a little over a year, and things are great. I am currently looking for a new place, and he suggested that I move in with him for the summer to "test the waters" as he said.

Last night we discussed instances where we lived with another romantic parter, and why those situations failed- this was a very deep conversation for both of us, and very valuable. We've had the "Will you be comfortable living with my cat" kind of discussions, but I would like more insight into what other questions and conversations we should have before we make a decision.

Thanks!



Submitted April 27, 2019 at 12:36AM

Hey folks!​As the title states, I'd love to hear what you think necessary and important conversations should happen prior to moving in together. I've been with my SO for a little over a year, and things are great. I am currently looking for a new place, and he suggested that I move in with him for the summer to "test the waters" as he said.​Last night we discussed instances where we lived with another romantic parter, and why those situations failed- this was a very deep conversation for both of us, and very valuable. We've had the "Will you be comfortable living with my cat" kind of discussions, but I would like more insight into what other questions and conversations we should have before we make a decision.​Thanks!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.