How to be there for my [21F] cousins [23F and 20F]?

My cousins’ father passed away unexpectedly and suddenly from a heart attack. He was not even 60 so it was a huge shock for his family, especially since he was the sole breadwinner.

My cousins and I are on good terms, but we are not really close or anything. We’d talk when we gather together, otherwise we don’t make much of an effort to hang out or anything.

The rest of the cousins are really worried about them, but because we’re not really close to them, I wonder how it’s best to support them?

Thanks in advance.

TL;DR: how to support cousins after their dad’s unexpected passing, when we are not close?



Submitted April 27, 2019 at 06:12AM

My cousins’ father passed away unexpectedly and suddenly from a heart attack. He was not even 60 so it was a huge shock for his family, especially since he was the sole breadwinner.My cousins and I are on good terms, but we are not really close or anything. We’d talk when we gather together, otherwise we don’t make much of an effort to hang out or anything.The rest of the cousins are really worried about them, but because we’re not really close to them, I wonder how it’s best to support them?Thanks in advance.TL;DR: how to support cousins after their dad’s unexpected passing, when we are not close?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.