Ghosted after 3 months

The guy who started out acting completely smitten has now not answered my last text, so I'm pretty sure he's just going to disappear.

Nothing bad happened between us. Last time I left his place he said he'd miss me. He is going through a lot in his life, but it's not an excuse to ghost.

I'm super pissed, sad and just looking for encouragement about how to think about ghosters so that I can stop caring. I know rationally that it's his issue most likely, but of course I feel disrespected and uncared for due to his behavior.

ETA: We've hung out every weekend he doesn't have his kids since we met - so that fact that we have no plans on a Friday and he ignored my text is really the issue. If it were a Tuesday and it had been 24 hrs I would have let it slide without much concern.

Second edit: I took some of your advice and sent a follow up text tonight asking if everything is ok.



Submitted April 26, 2019 at 04:22PM

The guy who started out acting completely smitten has now not answered my last text, so I'm pretty sure he's just going to disappear.Nothing bad happened between us. Last time I left his place he said he'd miss me. He is going through a lot in his life, but it's not an excuse to ghost.​I'm super pissed, sad and just looking for encouragement about how to think about ghosters so that I can stop caring. I know rationally that it's his issue most likely, but of course I feel disrespected and uncared for due to his behavior.​ETA: We've hung out every weekend he doesn't have his kids since we met - so that fact that we have no plans on a Friday and he ignored my text is really the issue. If it were a Tuesday and it had been 24 hrs I would have let it slide without much concern.Second edit: I took some of your advice and sent a follow up text tonight asking if everything is ok.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.