/u/anonymousposter357 on How do i do a mixed relationship, or is it doomed to fail?

It not driving me to be unfaithful, but it makes me resent him at times for sure.

Have you considered an open relationship? Have you discussed that option? I don't know you or your boyfriend, but sometimes for people who don't like sex, "being unfaithful" might actually be preferable to resentment.

You could consider bringing it up as an option if the idea isn't completely offensive to you.





April 27, 2019 at 05:26AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.