/u/anonymousposter357 on Strait person here, what is being asexual like when I comes to love, s*x, dating, crushes etc?

love

Asexuals definitely still need it

sex

The key thing is that you don't feel sexual attraction that makes you desire to have sex with a person. This can vary from "will have absolutely nothing to do with sex" on one hand, to "does not actively want sex, but will do it to please their partner" on the other.

dating, crushes, etc.

Some Asexuals are also Aromantic, meaning they're not interested in dating or marriage or romance. Even then they still want friends though. Preferably friends that don't abandon them as soon as they find a romantic partner...

For asexuals that are into romance, they often run into the problem of it being hard to find someone who will date you if you don't want sex. If you can find someone who's willing to accept that, though, then I expect it's the same as any other relationship.





April 27, 2019 at 04:54AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.