/u/WadeShoe on I’m still not entirely sure of my sexuality. I don’t like dicks- I don’t like vaginas. I don’t like intercourse unless maybe for intimacy only-to help the relationship... but idk.

I agree with a lot of the other responses.

There really is no rush/need to label yourself if you don't want to, but the fact that you find this community comfortable is great to hear.

If finding a label is helpful to you categorizing and understanding your feelings however, grey-ace is a really simple way to say that you are just on the asexual spectrum leaning towards not being sexually attracted to people.





April 20, 2019 at 06:42AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.