/u/DarthLeon2 on Am I asexual if I really like everything about sex, except sex?

Others have already answered your question, but I want to address your last line

I feel better thinking myself as ace, but I don't want to say if im not.

If identifying as Ace is helpful to you, then please do it. Many people temporarily identify as Ace before moving on to something else later on, and there's nothing shameful about that. And some other people are never quite comfortable calling themselves Ace but never find anything that fits better, and that's fine too.





April 20, 2019 at 05:44AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.