/u/PAwnoPiES on Nice

HAH WEEB!

Jokes aside I personally prefer warhammers and maces for melee weapons, with Halberds on the side. I like katanas but I like some practicality in weapons. Warhammers and maces are easy to make and do their job just the same with shitty or high quality steel. A good warhammer or mace can essentially defeat anyone in melee combat because they both broke bones regardless of armor and didn’t need much to accomplish a lot.

Katanas were made to counteract the terrible quality of iron ore on Japan and take a long ass time to create. Spears and arrows were far more common tools as they were cheaper and more practical. To make it even worse, katanas require special training that warhammers and maces don’t need.





April 20, 2019 at 06:03AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.