Has anyone else quit online dating?

After a few weeks spent on online dating (Bumble, Tinder, Ok Cupid), I've come to the realization that I fucking hate online dating. Between the forced connection and text based chemistry that doesn't translate into actual chemistry, it just doesn't feel worth it any longer.

I've been using online dating off and on since 2007... It's actually how I met my ex-wife.

So, fellow datingoverthirty peeps, who else has realized that OLD isn't for them?

Bonus: this is me



Submitted April 19, 2019 at 10:58AM

After a few weeks spent on online dating (Bumble, Tinder, Ok Cupid), I've come to the realization that I fucking hate online dating. Between the forced connection and text based chemistry that doesn't translate into actual chemistry, it just doesn't feel worth it any longer.I've been using online dating off and on since 2007... It's actually how I met my ex-wife.So, fellow datingoverthirty peeps, who else has realized that OLD isn't for them?Bonus: this is me

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.