Hard fucking pass. This is what I get for living in a touristy fucking city.

(Venting; I’m sure at least one other man and woman has experienced something similar)

I matched with a dude whose profile indicated he’s looking for a relationship. Because I was unsure if he was a tourist or “in town for work,” I asked if he lived in the city. This is how the convo that followed went:

Him: Will you unmatch if I say, “No?”

Me: No.

Him: Nice

Me: What’s the answer?

Him: No.

Me: So what are you looking for, then?

Him: Tour guide for the weekend. 💁🏼‍♂️

Me: unmatches

Blech.

Edit: I’m baked and initially forgot to format. Should be fixed. 😅



Submitted April 20, 2019 at 06:10AM

(Venting; I’m sure at least one other man and woman has experienced something similar)I matched with a dude whose profile indicated he’s looking for a relationship. Because I was unsure if he was a tourist or “in town for work,” I asked if he lived in the city. This is how the convo that followed went:Him: Will you unmatch if I say, “No?”Me: No.Him: NiceMe: What’s the answer?Him: No.Me: So what are you looking for, then?Him: Tour guide for the weekend. 💁🏼‍♂️Me: unmatchesBlech.Edit: I’m baked and initially forgot to format. Should be fixed. 😅

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.