After chatting for a bit but not seeing it progressing, best way to disconnect?

I've been using a form of "don't want to ghost/fade as I've been enjoying the chat but I don't see this progressing. Good luck out there" but was wondering if anyone had something better to work with?

I do feel the need to provide some closure where I can.



Submitted April 19, 2019 at 01:29PM

I've been using a form of "don't want to ghost/fade as I've been enjoying the chat but I don't see this progressing. Good luck out there" but was wondering if anyone had something better to work with?​I do feel the need to provide some closure where I can.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.