Need advice about age difference

Disclosure: I'm not over thirty, but my boyfriend of 2 months is.

Last night I had a talk with a friend who was surprised about the age gap between me and my boyfriend (11 years), so I got kind of paranoid and asked my boyfriend if he thought of me as a kid or younger or something. He said "sometimes, but it's not a bad thing" and I'm not sure how I feel about that. I'm not even sure what that's supposed to mean or how he really sees me. I'm worried that he thinks I'm not mature enough, especially early on in the relationship.

What does he mean? Am I being too paranoid? Help!



Submitted April 20, 2019 at 01:16AM

Disclosure: I'm not over thirty, but my boyfriend of 2 months is.Last night I had a talk with a friend who was surprised about the age gap between me and my boyfriend (11 years), so I got kind of paranoid and asked my boyfriend if he thought of me as a kid or younger or something. He said "sometimes, but it's not a bad thing" and I'm not sure how I feel about that. I'm not even sure what that's supposed to mean or how he really sees me. I'm worried that he thinks I'm not mature enough, especially early on in the relationship.What does he mean? Am I being too paranoid? Help!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.