/u/AnxiousAceAya on I’m having trouble deciding if I’m ace

I'm ace and super anxious, especially around social situations. In my experience, while there is some slight overlap, they tend to manifest in different ways. I get stressed while IN relationships due to social pressures and expectations, but I dont get stressed ABOUT relationships, if that makes sense.

In the strictest sense, you answered your own concern in your post! If you dont experience sexual attraction, that's the one criteria for being ace, if that's the label you're comfortable with using! Labels can always evolve with you, so don't pressure yourself into choosing one that doesn't feel right!

If you just need to chat about stuff in general feel free to reach out! I'm happy to help however I can!





April 20, 2019 at 06:53AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.