Bad kisser - do you say something?

I’ve had great kissers and bad kissers. My (42f) ex husband was a terrible kisser. I’ve dated great kissers and others that kissed just like my ex - stiff lipped with no passion.

Can you coach a bad kisser into a better one at our age or do you just move on? I won’t settle for a bad kisser again. It’s far too important.



Submitted April 19, 2019 at 04:46PM

I’ve had great kissers and bad kissers. My (42f) ex husband was a terrible kisser. I’ve dated great kissers and others that kissed just like my ex - stiff lipped with no passion.Can you coach a bad kisser into a better one at our age or do you just move on? I won’t settle for a bad kisser again. It’s far too important.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.