/u/Ankrow on Or those overly-sexual chocolate adverts - you know the ones

You’re right about the libido bit, I misunderstood your question. It’s hard to say that exactly what people get out of sexual relationships because it not only differs from person to person, but also changes over time. I could say things like, exposing yourself and feeling vulnerable with someone you care about is deeply satisfying, or explain how it’s mutually fulfilling to make your partner feel good; but neither of those is really an adequate explanation of the whole thing. At the end of the day, it’s tricky and I don’t think anyone could rightly claim to fully understand it, it’s kinda just built into most people.





April 20, 2019 at 05:14AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.