/u/NoctilucentNimbus on I’m sorry but came across this in a magazine as an asexual in a contented relationship the idea that this sort of toxic information is being fed to people makes me angry

Don't listen to that crap, Reddit says all types of shit that's straight up wrong. Only you and your SO's view of your relationship matters in determining on how it works. If you're feeling uncertain about it you can always talk it out with them to see how they feel. Not everyone's relationships contain the same components but they can all be as deep and real and wonderful as each other. I hope you have the means to take care of yourself and your mental health <3.





April 20, 2019 at 06:56AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.