Words that were written when missing you became too much. Each paragraph is its own entry.

I met you when I was 17 You blew me away with all the knowledge you held within your beautiful head We moved in sync since the night we met. You always knew exactly what to say, How to make my toes curl whenever you kissed my neck How to make me laugh with you Kermit the frog song/impression I fell in love with you when we started having our forbidden sleep overs Everything was foreign

Now, three years later, everything came falling down. My world ripped to pieces. As much as I want to hate you, I understood your feelings when I finally came to terms to us being broken up. I know I could never hate you. Well, at least not in this moment. I have unconditional love I will always unconditionally love you. Sometimes it’s a blessing Most of the time it’s a curse.

My first true night out of your bed and arms and I am not okay

Will I ever find someone to love my curly hair the way I never will Will I have someone to tell me I have almond eyes and look at me like almonds are their favorite snack Will I ever stop looking at myself in the mirror and wishing for a different reflection

I can’t wait until I don’t miss you anymore

I wish you were incapable of hurting me.

I try to push you out of my mind every single night. My mind does not rest when it isn’t searching for your scent and longing for your curled up body to bump into mine.

I also really miss your voice. I miss the way your eyes lit up when I came home from work.

I still keep asking to be woken up from this dream, because there’s no way you’d ever let me go, right?



Submitted May 23, 2019 at 04:46AM

I met you when I was 17 You blew me away with all the knowledge you held within your beautiful head We moved in sync since the night we met. You always knew exactly what to say, How to make my toes curl whenever you kissed my neck How to make me laugh with you Kermit the frog song/impression I fell in love with you when we started having our forbidden sleep overs Everything was foreignNow, three years later, everything came falling down. My world ripped to pieces. As much as I want to hate you, I understood your feelings when I finally came to terms to us being broken up. I know I could never hate you. Well, at least not in this moment. I have unconditional love I will always unconditionally love you. Sometimes it’s a blessing Most of the time it’s a curse.My first true night out of your bed and arms and I am not okayWill I ever find someone to love my curly hair the way I never will Will I have someone to tell me I have almond eyes and look at me like almonds are their favorite snack Will I ever stop looking at myself in the mirror and wishing for a different reflectionI can’t wait until I don’t miss you anymoreI wish you were incapable of hurting me.I try to push you out of my mind every single night. My mind does not rest when it isn’t searching for your scent and longing for your curled up body to bump into mine.I also really miss your voice. I miss the way your eyes lit up when I came home from work.I still keep asking to be woken up from this dream, because there’s no way you’d ever let me go, right?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.