/u/creatingkingdoms on Tired of sex = maturity

I know this is true. It’s just hard to believe when everyone else is telling you otherwise, or makes you feel like your just wrong in yourself, when really it’s just a lack of understanding on others.

I don’t get it either. I’m asked about it all the time, assumed to be certain sexualities all the time. Somebody I knew, who has a girlfriend who he’s planning on marrying mind you, told me that his first thought of me based on looks is that I’m ‘fuckable’, but then got to know my personality. Basically told me it sucks, which I’m kinda already insecure about so, yay..fun. Why is that even your first thoughts of a human being?! Just cause something has a hole doesn’t mean you go to sticking yourself into it upon introduction.

Sorry for these long comments. I’m just ranting. It’s been rough while recently and it’s nice to be heard I guess. Thank you! It really does help.





May 23, 2019 at 05:29AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.