A slice of cake

My wife said she was going to get a slice of cake.

So she brought her Mother’s Day cake (about half of it was left after our kids and us had slices) from the fridge over to the couch and a fork. She’s tucking in as I type, watching a Wanda Sykes special.

I just asked her if she would like another glass of wine. She said no I’m good and held up a bottle.

She said she had a tiring day. It must have been damn tiring.



Submitted May 23, 2019 at 03:35AM

My wife said she was going to get a slice of cake.So she brought her Mother’s Day cake (about half of it was left after our kids and us had slices) from the fridge over to the couch and a fork. She’s tucking in as I type, watching a Wanda Sykes special.I just asked her if she would like another glass of wine. She said no I’m good and held up a bottle.She said she had a tiring day. It must have been damn tiring.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.