Dating Coaching and Advice

Hello Reddit,

For a long while now I've been giving dating advice and coaching services for free online and in-person. I've been asked on a number of accounts to take this a step further by some of those very people I've been able to help and provide support to, so I'm here today to offer just that.

I am not taking clients. I rarely do one-on-ones, but I am willing to offer my advice, knowledge, and experiences to those in need.

I'll keep this simple: My anecdotal experiences amount to the last 2 years of exceptional dating. What I mean by this is, I have probably gone out with at least 50 woman, and have given advice to, and been asked for advice from many individuals, both online and in-person.

My objective experiences stem from a background in psychology, with a specialization in human sexuality. I am also well-versed in many aspects of various dating communities and outlooks. I understand paradigms that hold real-world credibility (they work in practice).

For those Redditors out there who are seeking some kind of professional advice on a non-professional medium, I really just want to help. DISCLAIMER: I am not a professional clinician. I am an analyst in my career, working towards a doctorate in Psychology.

Feel free to reach out to me here. If a more private method of contact is required for a given issue, that may be negotiated.

Otherwise good luck out there!



Submitted May 23, 2019 at 12:39AM

Hello Reddit,​For a long while now I've been giving dating advice and coaching services for free online and in-person. I've been asked on a number of accounts to take this a step further by some of those very people I've been able to help and provide support to, so I'm here today to offer just that.I am not taking clients. I rarely do one-on-ones, but I am willing to offer my advice, knowledge, and experiences to those in need.I'll keep this simple: My anecdotal experiences amount to the last 2 years of exceptional dating. What I mean by this is, I have probably gone out with at least 50 woman, and have given advice to, and been asked for advice from many individuals, both online and in-person.My objective experiences stem from a background in psychology, with a specialization in human sexuality. I am also well-versed in many aspects of various dating communities and outlooks. I understand paradigms that hold real-world credibility (they work in practice).For those Redditors out there who are seeking some kind of professional advice on a non-professional medium, I really just want to help. DISCLAIMER: I am not a professional clinician. I am an analyst in my career, working towards a doctorate in Psychology.Feel free to reach out to me here. If a more private method of contact is required for a given issue, that may be negotiated.Otherwise good luck out there!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.